LSRL Inc. provides Research and Development services in the area of Group IV epitaxial growth.
Areas of expertise include:
- Ge on Si for advanced photonic devices (selective and blanket)
- Strained SiGe on Si, and strained Si on relaxed SiGe
- Carbon-doping for boron diffusion control and for bandgap/strain engineering
- Multiple Quantum-well structures for electronic and photonic applications
- Etch-stop layers for MEMS accelerometers, resonators, and gyroscopes
- High-resistivity and high-purity epi growth, including Si precursor evaluation
- Boron coating (pureB) for UV and electron detectors and novel IR diodes
- Trench-fill for power devices
- Thickness range from nm-scale to many microns
- Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) including Silicon-on-Sapphire (SOS)
- And many more!
- Contact LSRL for more information